4 Days into May and I finally decide on a TBR for this month- who bets it’ll change?
*raises hand* me
Anyhoo, I’ve picked a big amount of books to read this month, purely because it’ll give me a good amount to pick from and I’ve already read a few- granted they’re graphic novels but whose counting? But without further ado (and side-tracking via me), here is my MAY TBR;
First up we have the graphic novels.
– Thor/Iron Man: God Complex
– Ultimate Thor
– Ultimate Captain America
– Fantastic Four Vol 1
– Fantastic Four Vol 4
– Hawkeye & MockingBird/Black Widow: Widow Maker
I’ve already read 5 of these, the only exception being the last one listed.
Next up we have the thicker of the TBR’s
- Queen of The Tearling- Erika Johansen
- All I Know Now- Carrie Hope Fletcher
- Red Queen- Victoria Aveyard
- Rebel Belle & Miss Mayhem- Rachel Hawkins
- A Darker Shade of Magic- V.E. Schwab
- The Perils of the Night- James Runcie
- The Secret Garden- Frances Hodgson Burnett
And finally, the mini classics TBR is….
-The Tell-Tale Heart
-The Terrors of the Night
-The Great Winglebury Duel
-A Hippo Banquet
-The Beautifull Cassandra
Hopefully, I can manage this TBR. But I’m positive I’ll read a lot this month as the motivation of leaving school is plunging me into a reading mood.
Until the next post (when I think of what to say)