Hey guys, so I saw this tag floating around BOOKTUBE and decided to hop on the bandwagon. Before I do, check out some of the videos below-
1. Black: Name a series that’s tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
This series is only tough in the sense that you’ve got to be committed to read it. The books are incredibly detailed and thick. But the fans? Oh my god are we hardcore;
2. Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.
I think the book that gets more and more popular in winter is Harry Potter, I see it all over booktube and bookstagram around Winter.
3. Hot chocolate: What is your favourite children’s book?
I have a lot of books I loved as a child, many are written by Jacqueline Wilson and some are children’s classics. Here are just some of the books I loved as a child;
4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
This one has to go to Marie Rutkoski’s finale to The Winner’s Trilogy- The Winner’s Kiss
5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.
I see a lot of books all over the place, but the book I’m currently seeing a lot of everywhere is Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare.
6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout
This is more of a debut author, Olivia Levez, author of The Island (you can read my review here)
7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.
I hate to hate a book or get disappointed by it, however, this one goes to-
To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han. I had major issues with this book but I’m hoping the sequel will be much better.
8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.
I really liked The Selection series by Kiera Cass. I found that I could read these books in like one sitting. There was some moments of the books that were bitter and I hoped it got happier/sweeter soon and it did! I see a lot of hate for this series but I’m happy I picked it up!
I tag all of you who want to do this tag!!